Thursday 21 April 2011

And then.....

So almost finished another blanket, it isn't perfect but I like it and it was my 1st time at joining some of the granny squares I have made! So I am happy with it :) Just have to finish edging it (also giving me chance to practice my stitches!!)

I have also picked up 3 vintage crochet blankets from the carboot...One massive double bed sized one, one single bed sized (my son stole that one!) and one small odd shaped one.

The single bed sized one was in good nick, but the largest on has had a run in with moths so I have 7 holes to repair but it will be worth it, the smallest one is long and thin, not blanket sized, too big for a scarf so think I will add some more rows to it....Will upload some pics later...of the new blanket and some before pics of my carboot blankets...Oh and they we're a pound each.....couldn't even buy a decent sized ball of wool for a pound!!

Might make one more rag rug out of all the black material I have then that is it until I have moved house.... Moving (hopefully) on the 28th of May so I ought to really get packing as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment