Sunday 27 February 2011

Well....

Where to start, I wanted to sell my things but it looks a bit more complicated than I thought and I dont have the headspace for all that, I will keep on making and build up 'stock' so when I can I will set up a little venture, but this year is going to be tough.

Zarah is having investigations into why her left leg is smaller and twisted...regardless of why and what the investigations find she will be having an operation....Scary. But I don't want her to have to suffer like Hubster suffers with his problems now. So we will be brave for her and deal with whatever happens...

So we have an MRI soon and another appointment with the consulatant and registrar (whom she adores!). She had blood took the other week and was a star, she didn't even feel it and was pleased as punch to get a sticker!

It won't be long before Mae starts pre-school either which is sad as I will have no more babies at home all day with me, I am not sure what I am going to do with myself :/

We have made a massive decision that may or may not happen for us (money is a hurdle) but we eventually want to give up our bricks and mortar and live a more alternative life...then we may be settled...Hooray!

A riverboat would be the dream goal but we aren't ruling out anything :)

So here's to the future and whatever that may bring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment